Foundation Programme is an opportunity for students to deepen their understanding of Buddhism by making an ongoing commitment to join twice weekly study group. These study classes provide a systematic presentation of Kadampa Buddhism to a group of students who also engage in paired and group discussion as part of the programme.
Foundation Study Programme requires a commitment to attend a whole section of a book (with short Summer and Christmas breaks).
* We are currently studying Joyful Path of Good Fortune. *
1. The Stages of the Path to Enlightenment, based on the commentary Joyful Path of Good Fortune
3. The Heart Sutra, based on the commentary The New Heart of Wisdom
4. Guide to the Bodhisattva’s Way of Life, based on the commentary Meaningful to Behold
5. Types of Mind, based on the commentary How to Understand the Mind
This study class is based on the Intermediate Books Joyful Path of Good Fortune.
This event is held at:
Compassion Buddhist Centre
2 Station Road
For info on this class call:
Enter your postcode below to get directions to this event: